Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's call this Tuesday Night Stealing



How about another one? I know Demented Wench likes 'em! :)

1. What's for breakfast?
Usually cereal or a bagel.

2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
No. I read Real Detroit and Metromix Detroit online though.

3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Listen to music. Nick Cave will usually knock me out. ;-)

4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Cold....I forgot my hoodie at home. (I'm at work, ssshh.)

5. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

6. Name something from your dream last night.
You are assuming I dreamed last night and I didn't!

7. Name a food that describes you.
Pineapple Upsidedown Cake.

8. Today you are wearing:
Black shirt, blue jeans, black flats.

9. What's in your pockets?
My cellphone and my lip balm.

10. Did you sing in the shower today?
Nope.

11. What's the last song you heard?
Surface by Imperative Reaction. Getting excited for their CD coming out in 2 weeks.

12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Labor Day yes because I don't work and I might go to an art fest, wooo.

13. Where do you want to be this instant?
In my bed...I am so tired. This weekend (cuz of the People's Arts Fest) has my sleep schedule all messed up still.

14. What's for lunch?
I skipped lunch today.

15. What's something you would like to do soon?
I NEED another concert. Gotta rock it, lol.

16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Don't read much anymore book wise. But I am always looking into stuff online.

17. What's for dinner?
Don't know yet.

18. A favorite part of the day is:
Bibi time! (My doggie.) Usually when she lays next to me when I'm laying down. I love that.

19. Are you happy?
I'm good. Good enough for now!

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
I don't know and don't care so how about a better question! I will ask it myself.

Bonus Question: What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

Um, nothing, they aren't so good. Drumsticks are better.

^_^


1 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I've been terribly sick so I haven't been able to abscond with this blog entry yet. ;)